1. Made by natural rubber latex.
2. Excellent hand-fitting made by perfect former's dimension.
3. Safe grip finish with micro-roughened surface.
4. Excellent chemical-resistance compound by special treatment.
5. Improved treatment to allow wet hands to slip in easily.
6. Reduced thickness for maximum sensitivity suitable for microsurgery operations.
| Product Description
||Latex Microsurgery Surgical Gloves, brown, powder free, wet donning, anatomic shape, non-beaded cuff, textured surface in the grip area, with size embossed, sterile
|| 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5
| Overal Length
|| 310 +/- 5mm
| Physical Propetry
| Tensile Strength
| Stress at 500% elongation
|| 5.5Mpa (MAX)
| Ultimate elongation
| Sampling Plan
|| ISO 2859, Manufactured in compliance with current GMP requirement.
| Physical property&Dimensions
| Reference Document: ASTM D3577-09
- This product contains nature rubber latex that may cause allergic reaction in some hypersensitive individual users.
- Should be stored at goods shelf. 20cm off the floor. in a dry and well ventilated areas.
- Tempertures below 30℃(86℉) and 65% humidity.
- Aviod direct sunlight, heat, and high temperatures.
- Aviod direct lighting, heating, and electrical equipment.
- Avoid exposure to UV light Ozone.