1. Powder free, latex free.
2. Idea as an under gloves when double-gloving.
3. Golve's shape conforms to ergonomic design, offering exceptional tactile sensitivity.
4. Easy wet-donning, provides the maximum in confort, fit and protextion.
5. Textured treatment on surface for better grip of surgical appliances and assists in surgical operations.
Sitable for bacteria-free operations in general Surgical rooms, Surgical wards, Lab., Cleanroom.
| Product Description
|| Polyisoprene Surgical Gloves, Powder Free, latex free, idea as an under glove when double gloving, wet- donning, anatomic shape, beaded cuff, textured surface in the grip area, with size embossed, sterile
|| 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5
| Overal Length
|| 305 +/- 5mm
| Physical Propetry
| Tensile Strength
| Stress at 500% elongation
|| 7.0Mpa (MAX)
| Ultimate elongation
| Sampling Plan
|| ISO 2859, Manufactured in compliance with current GMP requirement.
| Physical property&Dimensions
| Reference Document: ASTM D3577-06
- Should be stored at goods shelf. 20cm off the floor. in a dry and well ventilated areas.
- Tempertures below 30℃(86℉) and 65% humidity.
- Aviod direct sunlight, heat, and high temperatures.
- Aviod direct lighting, heating, and electrical equipment.
- Avoid exposure to UV light Ozone.