1. Triple-layered design consists of double-dipping latex technology and polymer coating.
2. Made by natural rubber latex.
3. Low protein content.
4. Excellent hand-fitting made by perfect former's dimension.
5. Safe grip finish with micro-roughened surface.
6. Excellent chemical-resistance compound by special treatment.
7. Improved treatment to allow wet hands to slip in easily.
8. Polymer coating reduces the chance of allergic reactions.
| Product Description
||Wet Donning Latex Surgical Gloves, Powder-free, anatomic shape, beaded/Non-beaded cuff, textured surface in the grip area, with size embossed, sterile
|| 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5
| Overal Length
|| 290 +/- 5mm / 310+/-5mm
| Physical Propetry
| Tensile Strength
| Stress at 500% elongation
|| 5.5Mpa (MAX)
| Ultimate elongation
| Sampling Plan
|| ISO 2859, Manufactured in compliance with current GMP requirement.
| Physical property&Dimensions
| Reference Document: ASTM D3577-09
- This product contains nature rubber latex that may cause allergic reaction in some hypersensitive individual users.
- Should be stored at goods shelf. 20cm off the floor. in a dry and well ventilated areas.
- Tempertures below 30℃(86℉) and 65% humidity.
- Aviod direct sunlight, heat, and high temperatures.
- Aviod direct lighting, heating, and electrical equipment.
- Avoid exposure to UV light Ozone.